Rising High School freshman, sophomores and juniors from all over the country and around the world come together for three weeks of adventure and fun, while forming their own community here at camp. TAC combines elements of leadership training, community service and personal growth.
- To have fun and develop friendships with other teens.
- To participate in fun-filled camp and off-site adventure trips.
- To participate in planning and delivering a community service project.
- To develop leadership skills and abilities by planning and implementing camp programs for younger campers.
- To have the opportunity to progress within the camp's activity achievement system.
- To help facilitate personal growth in areas of spirit, mind and body.
- To provide challenging and thought provoking opportunities and discussions.
- To develop knowledge of communication and problem solving skills.
- To assist one in reaching their God-given talents and abilities.