Summer's swell at the Y!
At the Y, we believe health and wellness are more than diet and exercise. It’s spending time with family, getting closer to neighbors and building community ties. It’s about staying active, connected and strong. With a Y membership you’re never locked into a contract. Instead, we make a contract with you: a promise to bring you the technology, resources and support you need to find the healthy person inside you.
What's included in a YMCA membership?
- Personalized FitQuest plans based on your goals and abilities, with online tracking Learn more
- Unlimited visits with FitQuest coaches
- Y-Change: group support and nutrition/activity education, designed to help you take small steps to develop healthier habits
- Innovative cardio equipment with personal TVs and iPod connectivity
- Unlimited group fitness classes like Zumba, Boot Camp, Yoga, Pilates and more!
- 13 indoor pools and 10 outdoor aquatic centers, programmed with exercise classes, lap lanes, swim lessons, family swim time and water slides. Download our summer aquatic event guide.
- Active fun in Stay & Play, where we'll care for your children while you work out
- Interactive Zone, physically active video games
- Teen centers and clubs
- Monthly Parents Night Out, so that you can enjoy a night out while your kids are safe and having fun at the Y
- Member discounts on after-school programs, swim lessons, youth sports, adult sports, golf programs at The First Tee, summer camp and more
- Member exclusive programs, like personal training, massage and private swim lessons
- No long-term contracts; we offer interest-free bank-draft and credit-card monthly plans.
- Priority online program registration, as well as the option to manage your Y account online.
- Access to all Virginia YMCAs (with some restrictions) thanks to the Every Y is My Y Membership Reciprocity Program.
- Access to YMCAs nationwide through our YMCA AWAY program.
Membership Rates Learn more about rates and payment options.
Learn about Open Doors Financial Assistance