The Y’s outreach programs keep us all connected, while promoting positive change overall. YMCA Community Services is dedicated to extending the services of the YMCA to underserved areas and identifying the needs of at-risk communities. YMCA Community Services offers outreach programs throughout our community at no charge to participants.
- Escape-to-the-Arts Summer Enrichment Program
- YMCA on TRACK
- Mobile Learning Centers
- Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth Programs
Funding for these programs is provided, in part, by:
- Contributions to the Y's annual giving campaign
- United Way of Hampton Roads
- City of Norfolk
- The Community Builders
- Wal-Mart Summer Food Program
- Virginia Foundation for Healthy Youth
For more information about any of the programs listed, please call (757) 962-2112 or email us.
YMCA Community Services
312 W. Bute Street, 5th Floor
Norfolk, VA 23510